DOMESTIC SHIPPING $49 OR MORE - FREE SHIPPING | INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - $4.99 FLAT RATE ON ORDERS UP TO $65
How to Use Bronzers for this Summer
The sun is out and it’s time to flaunt that sun-kissed glow. Are you ready? These are the days for beach, parties, travels and BBQs. Light-up those long days with some real good bronzers to reveal your sun-kissed glow.
What are bronzers?For those of you who don’t know (which is unlikely, but just in case) a bronzer is used to enhance tan or emulate a sun-kissed radiance. It can add warm to the skin's natural glow. Bronzers commonly comes in gel, liquid or mineral form. At Everyday Minerals, we’ve handcrafted our finest bronzers for all skin tone. Here are some of our ladies top favorites:
- Lanai In The Sand Bronzer - silky matte finish for fair to medium skin complexions
- Poi-pular Shores Bronzer - beautiful golden matte finish for medium to fair skin tones
- Gimme A Kissimmee Bronzer - deeply pigmented bronzer for medium to dark complexions
How to find my right shade?To get that perfectly natural, post-beach glow, you need the right bronzer shade to match with your skin tone. Let's start with your skin type. If you have a normal, oily or combination skin, then you and powder bronzers are match-made in heaven. Normal to dry skin complexion glows best with cream bronzers. For breakout-prone skin, choose liquid and gel bronzers but stay away from sparkly options. The tricky part is choosing the perfect shade. You want a shade that has an undertone that suits with your skin colour to get that natural look. If you have a warm undertone, golden brown shades looks amazing to your skin. For yellow undertones, warm peach shades with soft brown undertone is your best friend. Neutral and beige skin undertones glows beautifully in bronzers that have a few shades darker than their skin tone.
How is it applied?Picking the right bronzer shade is very essential. Too much of it can make your skin look grungy and the wrong color will appear like an ugly smudge. Do the basics of your makeup routines first: sunscreen, moisturizing, liquid concealers and foundation. If you are going to use blush, do it after you applied your bronzer.
- Pick a bronzer shade that is 2 or 3 shades darker than your complexion. Remember this. The key to apply the product gradually until you achieve the desired glow.
- Swipe your favorite brush into your bronzer, apply product anywhere in your face where the sun would normally hit your face. These are your temples, forehead, chin and cheekbones
- Add a bit more of the product until you reach that sun-kissed glow