YOU WILL NEED:
Hint All Over Shimmer
Polished All Over Shimmer
Major Pink Luminous Blush
Gimmee a Kissimmee Bronzer
Fresh, Glowing Velvet Eye Shadow
Today’s #MOOD Velvet Eye Shadow
Comfort Zone Velvet Eye Shadow
Inspire Tinted Lip Balm
Blender Face Brush
Flat Top Brush
Eye Blending Brush
Sunlight Jojoba Color Corrector
1. Begin with a freshly washed face, free of excess oil & dirt. Apply moisturizer and our Peach Primer
all over your face with the best-selling Flat Top Brush
2. Layer over with a small amount of Sunlight Jojoba Color Corrector
with your fingertips to correct any imperfections and bring a lively brightening pop of color to your face, if necessary, being careful to blend well.
3. Apply Polished All Over Shimmer
generously, over your face AND neck.
4. Using the Eye Blending Brush
, glide on Fresh, Glowing
all over the eyelid and crease as well as the brow bone.
5. With the same brush, apply Comfort Zone
to highlight right under your eyebrows, and on the inner corner of your eyes. To make your eyes pop, apply this shade to your lower lash line.
6.Apply Today’s #MOOD
to the center and outer crease of your eyelids, and (optional) lightly underneath your lower lashes.
7. Swirl on Major Pink Luminous Blush
to your cheekbones, starting at the temples, with the amazingly light Blender Face Brush
8. Apply Gimmee a Kissimmee Bronzer
sparingly in circular motions to add depth to your features.
9. Add Hint All Over Shimmer
right above your cheekbones, center of the forehead, and tip of the nose to give a radiant lifting shimmer.
10. Complete this look with Inspire Tinted Lip Balm
added to your lips!
Don't have all of these products? Use this How-To as a guideline, don't be afraid to try different shades in the same color scheme and play around until you find the shades you love best. Makeup is not meant to be played by the rules, but IS uniquely personal, so have fun!