FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $49 OR MORE | SEE OUR RATES FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
DIY Rose Petal Soaps
These hand-made, all natural decorative soaps are so beautiful and fresh. Not to mention so very easy to make. It's the perfect way to use leftover roses, just pull a few petals off for the soaps and dry the rest! Keep them for yourself or give them away as a thoughtful, inexpensive gesture. Shop the spring color blush inspiration.
Read: ROSE BEAUTY TIPS
What you'll need:
- An all-natural soap base. We used Stephenson's clear suspending, so we could layer the flowers throughout the bar.
- Dried flowers and herbs of your choice (press the rose petals in a book for a couple of days before use)
- Soap Mold of your choosing
- Essential oils of your choice (We used Rose and Lavender)
- Beet Juice for coloring if wanted