FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ORDERS $49+ | FREE CANADA SHIPPING ORDERS $79+ | FLAT RATE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ORDERS $50+
At Home Acne Healing Mask
If you’re like me, and your pores get a little clogged from time to time, this face mask is for you. While preventing future acne with tea tree oil and bentonite clay, it also soothes and calms redness with lavender, oatmeal, jojoba, and grapes. Apply it once every two weeks, and you’ll start to see the benefits. Please, before you do use it for the first time, do a spot test beforehand. Some skin does not react well to bentonite, and you don’t want to learn the hard way.
- 1 tbs bentonite clay
- 1/4 cup soaked oats
- 1/2 tbs lavender water
- 5 grapes
- 5 drops jojoba oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- The day before you make your face mask, brew dried lavender in hot water, strain out the herb, and put it in the fridge to chill. Also, put a scoop of oatmeal into a bowl, and cover with water to let soak.
- Using a food processor or blender, macerate the grapes.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Apply a thing layer over skin, being sure to cover trouble spots.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off.