FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $49 OR MORE | SEE OUR RATES FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
A Gorgeous Monotone Trend
Why blend multiple colors when you can just be as gorgeous wearing one? So here’s the trick using just Everyday Minerals White Primer and tools that you probably already have in your beauty treasury. This look is to match the monotone trend. Only that it’s way easier to create. You will need the following:
- Everyday Minerals White Primer
- Fragrance-free body butter
- Your favorite foundation or BB cream (with shade closest to your skin tone)
- Concealer (with a shade that matches your skin tone)
- A small canister; and,
- A scooping utensil
So let’s beginBegin by prepping up your skin using Everyday Minerals White Primer. What this primer does is to help your monotone makeup stay longer on your skin.
For your eyes
- Add foundation to the container. Then add a liberal amount of concealer into the container.
- Using the scooping utensil, add a similar portion of butter into your mixture
- Add a minimal amount of aloe vera gel into the mixture
- Using a little spoon, blend all beauty essentials thoroughly.